Updated: Apr 8
3 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 cup of tomatoes, chopped
1 1/4 cup of peas and carrot mix
1 tsp of liquid smoke
1 small shallot, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup of white wine
1 cup of water
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of black pepper
8 oz of cooked spaghetti
1. On a large skillet heat the olive oil with the tomatoes and cook for a minute then add the liquid smoke and cook until tomatoes turn nice golden brown, then toss in the peas and carrot mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Now add the shallots and cook for 4 minutes then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Toss in the wine and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Now, you can add the water and cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
5. Toss in the cooked pasta and mix well and serve.
6. Buen Provecho ladies!